Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas crafts

The Christmas crafts were a hit!  My co-workers loved their ornaments.  They were very simple to create. Chalkboard ornaments from craft store and chalk marker.  Love the winter scene.  Just wish we had the same.  Temps have been in the 60s.                                                                              


Daddy's Barn Quilt brought back good memories for both of us. We both love to help Grandmother.  He doesn't think he will hang it on the barn, but we will see.


My sister said her framed chalkboard was her favorite gift this year. I have to agree!  Made one for our back entry.


My niece loved her doll bed and bedding.  


Now on to 2016!


Tracey



2 comments:

  1. I have found your blog via the quilting board. You have certainly been busy crafting up a storm before Christmas. The chalk boards look very interesting, are they for writing lists etc. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It can be for anything. I hung mine at the back door and write something of inspiration for each week. Thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete