Monday, December 21, 2015

I am still around. I promise!

I am so far behind on my blog!  Guess I just need to jump in where I am and not worry about the past months!!

We have been VERY busy at the Little White House.  Both of the kiddos have graduated. Logan still lives at home. Ashlea moved in with her boyfriend of 3 years.  They have blessed us with our first grand child, Eli. Planning a wedding in 2017. No date has been announced yet.  Still have our outdoor furries,  Camo the Tom Cat and Reese the Husky/Lab. We now have Gizzi the very pampered kitty and Drake the Pit/Healer puppy.    Remodeling the house, STILL!  Have the craft room set up.  Just need to paint and put in new flooring.  That is probably going to be the last room we finish.  There are six rooms ahead.  😉

I got a new Brother Sweing/Quilting machine for my birthday.  It has been out of the box for six months.  Last night was the first time I sewed with it.  I made doll pillows, a blanket, and mattress cover for my niece's Christmas.

Lots is happening in the craft room this week from doll bedding, ornaments, chalkboard frames, to barn quilts.    Gotta go get busy if I plan on giving these as gifts 🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment